We welcome speculative applications from interested individuals at any time (NO agencies please!)
We are a growing, employee-owned company based on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Edinburgh. We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled team. We take our work seriously, but the office environment is relaxed and informal and we enjoy nights out as a whole team. You can find out more about our main product Workpro on our dedicated website: www.workpro.com
Why Work for CAS?
• Develop your career in a well-established software company.
• A real stake in the company - after 6 months you’ll become an employee owner with share options.
• Role specific training and career development, with a clearly defined plan and annual development goals.
• Great location on the Heriot Watt campus in Edinburgh, with reduced rates for sports facilities within the university, and free parking.
• Work life balance – flexible start and finish times; compressed hours; talk to us about other ideas.
• Ownership and pride – be part of Workpro’s story - an established product which we are taking to new heights.
• Free coffee, tea, fruit and biscuits to sustain you from one inspiration to the next.
We also offer:
• Company pension scheme
• Long term sickness cover
• Profit-share scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers.
We'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com
If you send us your CV, the information you have sent will be shared with those involved in the recruitment process only. If your application is not successful we will remove your details from our systems three months after the recruitment is completed.