We welcome speculative applications from interested individuals at any time (NO agencies please!)
We are a growing, employee-owned company based on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Edinburgh. We are a friendly, professional and highly skilled team. We take our work seriously, but the office environment is relaxed and informal and we enjoy nights out as a whole team.
Why Work for CAS?
• Develop your career in an well-established software company
• Own a stake in the company (after 6 months you’ll become an employee owner with real share options)
• Training and career development, giving you the opportunity to take on real responsibility quickly
• Great location on the Heriot Watt campus in Edinburgh, with reduced rates for sports facilities within the university, and free parking
• Work life balance - flexible hours
• Work on an established product which is evolving in new directions and into new markets.
After completing 6 months’ probation you will be eligible for:
• Company pension scheme
• Long term sickness cover
• Profit-share scheme (available to all employees through our ownership structure)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
You can find out more about our main product Workpro on our dedicated website: www.workpro.com
We'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com
If you send us your CV, the information you have sent will be shared with those involved in the recruitment process only. If your application is not successful we will remove your details from our systems three months after the recruitment is completed.